Ayers House Weddings & Events
Ayers House is a grand stately mansion, iconic to South Australia. This boutique events venue in picturesque grounds, commands the best CBD location on North Terrace in the vibrant ‘East End’ of Adelaide. With the charm of a country estate it’s the perfect blend of Victorian architectural scale and opulence with contemporary luxury. On the doorstep of the universities and business hub it’s an ideal base for business, parties and weddings...easy for guests but secluded and peaceful beyond the clipped green lawn for a truly memorable experience.
Our four glamourous private rooms are wonderfully versatile each with unique character and modern facilities;
- The Conservatory: gaspingly beautiful glass house, set in rose gardens, complete with hanging and potted plants, it’s secluded with private entrance and facilities
- The Parlour: splendidly plush & warmly welcoming, pure vintage elegance, bonus of private retreat in the drawing room
- The Ballroom: graciously glorious it’s an Adelaide treasure, soarlingly high ceilings, restored to original hand painted elegance
- The Library: naturally featuring an impressive bookcase, airy Victorian grandeur, perfect for intimate events
Our focus is on impeccable service, scrumptious catering and creating the perfect atmosphere within our stunning venue. We are skilled and experienced event planners, we can organise every element; from menus, wines, styling and AV requirements. For a seamlessly run event that leaves a lasting impression on your guests with minimum fuss, enquire with us – you’re in safe hands.
Business – Conferences, Seminars, Retreat Days, Intimate Private Dinners, Gala Dinners
When there’s work to be done, here you can focus in beautiful and tranquil surroundings. We have a number of spaces that are ideal for intimate business meetings up to large scale conferences. Take lunch on the lawns, your team outside for a ‘fresh air breakout session’ or relax on the couches and let our staff meet your every need. Treat your business to:
- A city venue retreat, offering privacy and peace
- Choice of rooms to suit your needs
- Quiet reflective areas and space for group activities
- Technology to suit your needs with full range of AV equipment
- A dedicated event team to ensure a smooth running event
- Office support during your event
- Flexible catering options to support your itinerary
- Function rooms available by half day or longer at competitive rates
Parties – Birthdays, Engagements, Christenings, School Formals
Ayers House is Adelaide’s original party house; it was planned with parties in mind! We offer casual and relaxed cocktail platters, to High Teas and right through to glamourous sit down parties. We’re here to assist with all aspects of your party, start by viewing our website for party styling ideas.
Weddings – Receptions & Ceremonies
You’ll find a certain magic flows here when people come together, the whole house lights up with laughter & smiling faces. We believe every wedding at Ayers House is exceptionally special...we offer expertise and advice as often as you need and work intimately with you to refine every detail, so your entire experience with us will be one you’ll always cherish.
Kick start your End of Year celebrations in style with our shared party nights – the Ayers House Lawn Party. For private room lunch packages and dinner packages and Christmas Day menus visit our website ayershouse.com/christmas
Visit our website ayershouse.com to experience the essence of Adelaide elegance; we hope you enjoy discovering what makes Ayers House so special
|Room Name||Banquet||Classroom||Cocktail||Theatre||Cabaret||U-shape||Meeting||Boardroom||Room Size|
- Audio Visual
Complimentary in-house PA systems with wireless microphones & lectern. Also data-projectors, screens, wireless and broadband internet, electronic whiteboards & flipcharts. External AV suppliers are welcome.
Complete catering; breakfasts, brunches, lunches, high-teas, dinners & cocktail parties – both canapes & platters. We have a highly talented and dedicated in-house team who are passionate about making scrumptious food, working with local suppliers to source the best South Australian produce. We take pride in ensuring everyone has the best food experience
On-site parking available. U-Park is next door and Wilson car park located on Frome Rd. Taxi ranks and public transport links on North Tce
- Disable Access
- Unique atmosphere
Ayers House is a venue that crackles with spirit, style and character.